Support for small business
Here at Wakefield Regional Council we're for small businesses.
We know small businesses have big ideas, that’s why we're committed to a fairer and more competitive small business sector.
Small business owners can call on the Office of the Small Business Commissioner to receive assistance with:
- low or no cost mediation to resolve disputes
- retail and commercial lease information
- business information to thrive
The Office of the Small Business Commissioner will advocate on your behalf and assist in disputes, such as:
- Unfair market practices
- Retail and commercial lease disputes
- A wide range of business-to-business disputes
- Franchise disputes.
Visit the Small Business Commissioner website at www.sasbc.sa.gov.au to lodge your dispute or contact them (free call) on 1800 072 722 to speak to one of their friendly Case Officers.